Tuesday, April 26, 2005

"Working"

I love my job. I'm SUPPOSED to be doing something to further the technological awesomeness of the International Jazz Collections, but as I don't have any specific, pressing thing to do, I just spent half an hour debating governmental philosophy with my co-workers. As one is Ukrainian (I think. Eastern Bloc, at least), it was good times. I love my job. So sad I have to leave it.
Four days until departure. Need to pack, finalize living arrangements, and a whole bunch of other stuff. London is calling....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck in London, Brett.

9:06 PM, April 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nerd,
You're leaving soon, and holy moly... what a trip it'll be. I am so fortunate to know you Brett, because you radiate goodness and positive energy. Your continuous, good-natured smile will take you far around this world, as will your enthusiasm for Life.
And I really mean this!

All my best to you,
Maia

10:12 AM, April 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home