Saturday, April 30, 2005

Anyone need a Cell Phone?

Cingular are dirty, dirty bastards. And I'm and idiot. Little from column A, little from column B.

I thought that I had a plan in place where I would ONLY pay $5.99/month and get $1.99 a minute. That means I would get out of the remaining three months of my contract for about $20. Much better than $40/month or $275 to cancel early. At least three customer service reps told me this was so. I asked over and over if I would ONLY have to pay the $5.99/month. Yeah, right.

It was an ADDITIONAL $5.99 a month. Dirty, dirty bastards. I'm a dumbass for believing them, but they will still be getting an earful. I guess I have to do it before the flight leaves, but I really don't want to deal with it.

Uggh. Good thing I'll be making money at Pound rates soon. Shouldn't be TOO big of a deal. Still, if anyone needs a cell phone, my contract is available.

About two hours to go. Feel a little better now. I guess writing things down does help. Fooling oneself into thinking someone will be reading it helps, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home