Thursday, August 25, 2005

Google Maps are Cool

Google Maps.

Check this out. Here's England.



Here's greater London. The marker is my Tube station, Upton Park.



Here you can see major road going south. That road is just barely wide enough for two cards to pass when there are cars parked on both sides. The large white square is the local football field. My house is near the bottom centre.



And here is my house, more or less.



How cool is that?

Remember, you can click on all these pictures to make them full-screen. That goes for any photos on the Blog.


Peace

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brett, got your e-mail, miss you like crazy! Now, when you say "Seattle Area" does that mean you'll be making a visit to M-town, or that we need to caravan to Seattle?

5:07 PM, August 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so that was "Kim" not "Ki" oops

5:08 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger BAA said...

Don't know. I fly into Seattle area on Halloween. For how long, I don't know. More details will revealed as they come about.

12:59 AM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that when I lived in England one of the hardest things for me to do was get my head around the fact that it was so small. Because on TV, the map was the same size as the map of the US or Idaho when they showed them on the news. But then a trip to Dover by train from London was only a couple of hours instead of 6-10.

9:14 AM, August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home