Sunday, May 15, 2005

Ho Hum...

Spent the weekend looking for a place to live. We were trying to fit 5 or 6 of us into a three bedroom, but we can't find anything without a lease, we can't find anything close to work, we can't etc etc etc. And now if I get the SM job, I'll have accommodation taken care of. IF I get the job. Up in the air, up in the air.

On the other hand, I found my friend Jade (he lives here in London). He's been sick lately, so we haven't been able to hang out. But his mother is going away Wednesday-Saturday, so I can stay there for free for a couple of days. That will help a lot. And by then I'll know about the Original Theatre, and whether I need to find a place to live.

This Saturday there is a BUNAC trip to Bath and Stonehenge that I'm going on. Should be good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home