Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Computer Agonies

Well, after that last post I took the machine home and it did the exact same thing. I went to the Apple store yesterday and bought a new battery, thinking that was the problem. £88 later, it didn't solve anything. So now I think that it must be the power adapter. So I'm going back to the Apple store today (which is a kick-ass place, by the way) to return the battery and get a new charger. Hope that helps, as it will be the cheaper option for sure.

(Mom, the issue of draining and charging a battery doesn't apply to the Lithium-Ion batteries that Apple laptops use. But thanks!)

Anyway, there will be serious posting when this is all resolved. Until then, I need my lunch hour to do important stuff online. Like reading Wigu, Sinfest, and Goats. Time sensitive information, you understand.

Cheers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ski...Glad you already know about batteries, etc. We all hope you & the Apple people can figure out the problem, as we are all now hopelessly hooked on your entries of your episodes! Withdrawal could be messy!

7:23 AM, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home