Thursday, November 17, 2005

Still Alive

Hello, to anyone still checking this space.

I do intend on keeping this blog up and running. I haven't really been on the Intra-Web all that much lately, so there have been a lack of posts. But I shall resume, because I know you all care so terribly much about the mundane things in my life. Or at least I like to pretend that's the case.

Currently I'm in Bonners, letting my heels cool to a dangerously low temperature. I was all set to throw Seattle to the winds (just didn't really call to me) and head to Portland, but now an interview with the Seattle Center on the 29th has put that all back up in the air.

I also have a potential job is the IJC in Moscow for the month of February. So on one hand, if I haven't found anything permanent by then, I have something to return to for a solid month and then a chance to start over again. I also would love to work with the IJC for Jazzfest again, and am slightly tempted to keep my options open so I can take the job. GAH! Too many options, sometimes. I think I'll call it "curseblessed." I have been cursed with blessings, or possibly the other way around.

Right then. Not much else to report. I'll try to think of something interesting for next time.

Later!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are sooooo boring!

-Jared

p.s. Happy Birthday... a day ago!

11:10 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Paul Foreman said...

Get a job, hippy.

P.S. Happy belated b-day.

2:03 PM, November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home