Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Jade and a Monkey Meetup

I'll be seeing my college buddy Jade today. Staying with him for a couple of days so I can save on hostel rent. Should be the awesome times. I haven't seen Jade in a number of months now. We can reminice and discuss the novelty of Moscow vs London. To top it off, two other Moscowvites, Megan Negale and Kelsey Hammon (dear friends) will be hereabout soon. Look out UK, U of I is invading!

Also tonight I have a meetup with people from my favorite weblog, Monkeyfilter. That should be fun. Get to know some more Londoners, and finally meet the people behind the comments. Normally I'd be a little wary of meeting Intra-web people in real life, but I'm pretty sure the Monkeys are cool. That and the fact that there have been a number of these meetups in the past.

I find out TOMORROW if I got the SM job. At this point, I just want to know. Even if I don't get it (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease), I'll be relieved just to know where I'm going. Then I need to find a place to live. I like my job at the ISP and the people I work with, so I won't be too awfuly heartbroken.

"God I hope I get it..."
/A Chorus Line

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything I have that can be crossed will be crossed for you all day today...toes, fingers, eyes...
Have a great time with your good Idaho pals!
FYI...the tunnel (between the Inn & the parking lot) was voted in last night!!!!!!
Big hugs, M

7:20 AM, May 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo I better get a monkey shout out.

5:48 PM, May 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home