Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Canary Islands, here I come!

So tomorrow I fly to the Canary Islands to stay with family. I will arrive in the evening, and then return to London at 3:45 bloody am on the 30th. My cousin Cassie is putting me up, feeding me, etc etc etc. They live a 10 minutes walk from the beach, and have thier own swimming pool. THIS should be quite a marvelous trip.

I wasn't planning on spending a full week there, but the airline deal I got (not £70, but still a great deal) was only good for a full 7 days. That only leaves me with one vacation day left to take off work, but I'm pretty sure they'll give me at least one more. I don't know what I'll do with a long weekend, but I'll think of something great. Flying somewhere might be cost-prohibitive, but we will see.

I'll try to blog while I'm there, but no guarentees. And I'm sure Cassie must have a camera, so I'll take pictures/get her to take pictures of everything.

Oh yeah! And Cassie's son Borja, who is my age, will be there too. I've never met any of these people, so I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be great to hit the office with a nice tan...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!
I'm so glad you're going for it!!!
Can you quite work a week or so early & go to Venice to see Rayco???

7:16 AM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home