Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Canary Islands

So I'm planning my next trip, and I have family in the Canary Islands, here. And I found a flight there for only £70 if I leave on Thursday. I think I might do it.

I also have a cousin in Venice I want to go see. So I guess there goes Spain, Prauge, Budapest, and all these other places I wanted to go. But Venice would also be kick-ass. And I'd have a free place to stay.

I'll try to drop a post just before I leave, if I do.

Wooo! This should be a thing...


Diane, I'm glad to hear you're reading. Do me a favor and tell Dad that our call got cut off because I ran out of money on my phone. No biggie, I just need to top it up again. But I didn't bother to call back. He understands, I'm sure.

Right!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES...GO SEE FAMILY IN EXOTIC PLACES!!!
How long will you be there???

7:11 AM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home