Monday, May 23, 2005

The Great Accomodation Quest

Had a great day of looking for accomdations. Found two great places, close to friends and work. The one I want I find out about in a couple days. I couldn't move in until Wednesday or so, and when I called him and told him I wanted it he said he had some other people coming to look at it and he would "let me know." Rrrgh!

The other place was also great location and the right price, but it was MUCH smaller and in a basement. The kitchen was tiny and no natural light. I could handle that, but I kind of want the other place. On the other hand, the other place has like 6 other people living there. The basement place has 3 other people, two of them a couple in a room. And I could probably move in today or tomorrow. Decisions, decisions.

Paul and Justin have said I can keep staying there, but I'm the third man in a machbox-sized room. I could stay with Bree and Karli, but I the places I'm looking at are within walking distance. I don't want to navigate the Tube with luggage for a 100th time.

Maybe I'll just take the smaller, more private place. It is in a more residental area. In the big place, my bedroom window would overlook a business street.

I'm having another Monkey Meetup with folk from Monkeyfilter (see my links on the right). The last one was great, so I'm looking forward to it.

I'm at work now. We're so badass, we get way ahead of the day's emails. Awww, yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home