Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Stuff and stuff

The house hunt continues apace. I'm going back to the ISH tonight, as I can't push Justin and Paul's generosity any further. They need a chance to get thier place set up properly. They saved me some money, and I'm going to have to buy them dinner or something in return. Maybe just a lot of beer...

The two places I mentioned last are gone. The first one I didn't get on top of soon enough, the second they gave to someone else.

I looked at a really nice place last night. The place was nice, the people were awesome, and I really want to live there. Trouble is, they are interviewing potential rommates, and they will let me know at the END of next week. RRRrrgh! If I knew for sure I could move in, I would stay in the ISH until the 6th (when the room opens). But they can't tell me for sure, or even for maybe. They said I made a very good impression, but whatever.

Looking some places tonight. Hope it goes well.

Almost time to get back to work. We traded one boss for another. JDW, the guy who trained us, is out for two weeks. His supervisor (I'll call him B-Dawg) was out when we got hired and is now back. B-Dawg is cool, but I like dealing with Justin much better. Plus Justin knows us and our training.

Going out with a girl I met at the ISH one night tomorrow. Michelle is really cool, and we hit it off famously, but she lives way the hell out in Windsor. So I doubt anything will come of it. Meh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning (afternoon)...
Hang in there. You'll find something just right soon. As those "wise guys" say, "Perservierence Furthers..."

6:37 AM, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home