Monday, June 06, 2005

Ho Hum

Sorry for the lack of updates, all. It's so nice when I get complaints. I know people are reading!!!

Didn't do much recently. Work, a little hangin'. I'm staying where I live now. I got a larger room. The view isn't nearly as good, but there is space to turn around. The room is fuscia. It's a nice color and I wouldn't mind, but the bright purple dresser and closest really make it POP. I need to masculine it up a little. 'Course, my dirty boxers on the floor help with that a lot.

Went to Brighton on Sunday to see a couple of friends. Dave and Rob both went there to find jobs. It's on the South Coast. Nice town, but it was windy and rainy that day. No swimming.

This week we're going to take in a show. I think it will be "The Woman In Black," which is getting rave reviews. Longest running show in the West End at the moment.

Anyway, lunch is over. I'll let you know if anything exciting happens. If not, you'll get more "Doop de doo, just chillin'" posts.

Oh! My bosses like me (us) so well, I got ANOTHER £30 bonus. Bling bling!

Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

Women in Black is great! It scared the crap out of me when I saw it for the first time.

7:13 PM, June 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home